Hi, I’m Joshua Harbert. And I help business owners, entrepreneurs, and experts create powerful marketing through consulting and direct-response copywriting.
I’ve worked with clients such as…
- Bryan Bottarelli (CEO of investment research service, Bottarelli Research)
- John Cawrse (Founder of Ava Jane’s Kitchen)
- Jake Carney (Founder of The Alternative Daily)
- Chris Cade (Personal Development Expert)
- Michelle McQuaid (Best-selling author and workplace well-being expert)
- Salt Revolution (Sellers of the artisan sea salt, AztecSeaSalt)
- The Teaching Company (Selling online, college-level courses)
- Connelly’s Academy (Chicago’s leading martial arts academy)
- North Side Community Federal Credit Union
- Brigitte Lyons (PR expert for creative entrepreneurs)
- Heather Thompson (founder of Gatherings Magazine)
And there are two key things I believe about copywriting/marketing…
Powerful marketing is an expression of human greatness. When you see and speak to the best in people… to the person they could be… to the person they want to be… it creates an echo. You touch something deep inside of them. And when you resonate with them on that level, they are compelled to act.
Powerful marketing is a bridge. Your prospects have needs, hurts, and desires. And you have the ability to serve them… to bring them healing and fulfill those needs. Marketing builds a bridge between you and your prospects. It lets them know you’re there… lets them know you can help them… lets them know you care.
Besides copywriting, you can find me training for my second degree black belt in Taekwondo, sharing stories on my personal website, and hanging out with my wife and little daughter.